Most frequent questions and answers
Fundraisers with tax exemption will have the same mentioned on the page. If you have made a donation to a fundraiser which has tax exemption applicable, it will be mentioned in your acknowledgment email. If the information is not mentioned in your email, then the donation is not eligible for tax exemption.
To download your 80G certificate, you need to:
i) Sign in to your VET-Impact account with the email id used to make the donation. If you don’t know the password, create one by clicking on ‘Forgot password’.
ii) Click on ‘My Account’ and go to your donation history.
iii) Click on ‘Download 80G’ for the donation you wish to download for and it will be downloaded in PDF format.
If you are unable to download or view the receipt for some reason, please write to us at [email protected].
To receive Payment Acknowledgement please follow these instructions:
1. If you have used direct payment method i.e Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking, then you need to login to your profile using the email ID used to make the transaction and download it from the donation history section. You can click on forgot password to retrieve your password.
2. If you have used UPI/Bank transfer/PayTM Wallet payment method, you need to visit on the fundraiser page to which you have supported and look out for click here to receive payment acknowledgment option and fill up the necessary details in order to receive payment acknowledgment.
3. Also, check your inbox & spam box, you might have received an email from VET-Impact with the attachment of the same when you completed your transaction.
If you are still unable to find it, please drop us an email on [email protected]
There are two ways through which you can request for a refund:
- Login to your profile, go to the transaction history and click on ‘request for a refund’
- You can also drop us an email on [email protected]impact.org
Please note a refund will only be processed if it is requested within 48 hrs of the transaction. Once the fundraiser has been paid out, no refund request will be accepted.
VET-Impact is a social crowdfunding platform and not NGO or a non-profit organisations, therefore when you contribute on vet-impact.org you will be shown on the page if the donation is applicable or not applicable for tax exemption, these are possible scenarios you might come across on VET-Impact
2) If you donate to an NGO on VET Impact which does not have an 80G ?
3) If you donate to an individual or startup on VET-Impact ?
For users in India these are following modes to make a payment-
Debit card, credit card, netbanking, digital wallets, UPI, QR code, BHIM, NEFT(bank transfer)
For users outside India these are following modes to make a payment-
Credit card & Debit card.